UPPCL Recruitment 2019 | www.uppcl.org | Freshers | Assistant Engineer Trainee | 121 Posts | BE/ B.Tech | Uttar Pradesh | Last Date: 14th October 2019
Company: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
UPPCL (www.uppcl.org ) will be professionally managed utility supplying reliable and cost efficient electricity to every citizen of the state through highly motivated employees and state of art technologies, providing an economic return to our owners and maintaining leadership in the country.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL ( www.uppcl.org ) is inviting online applications to the recruitment 2016 for post of Assistant Engineer Trainee in department of Electrical and Computer Science for BE / BTech graduates. Candidates across India are eligible to apply for this post.
Company Website: www.uppcl.org
Positions: Assistant Engineer Trainee
Total Vacancies: 121 Posts
- Electrical: 108 Posts
- Computer Science/ Information Technology : 7 Posts
- Electronics and Telecommunication: 5 Posts
- Civil: 1 Post
Salary: Rs.56,100/- Month
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Candidates should complete engineering in respective disciplines from a recognized university
- Respective Disciplines: Electrical, Computer Science/ Information Technology, Electronics and Telecommunication, Civil Engineering
Age Limit: 21 to 40 years as on 01-01-2019
The selection process is based on the computer-based test and personal interview
- The question paper will be comprised of questions of different difficulty level.
- 75% of questions will be from the Bachelor of Engineering
- 10% of questions of General Knowledge/Awareness
- 10% of questions of Reasoning/aptitude
- 5% questions of General Hindi
- If a question is of one marks/two marks, then in case of the wrong answer, negative marks shall be 0.25/0.50 respectively
- For SC/ST category of U.P: Rs. 700/-
- For General Category (Non-Creamy Layer)/DFF/EWS Rs. 1000/-
- For PH(OA/OL/PB/PD): Rs. 10/-
- For candidates other than the state of U.P (Any Category): Rs.1000/-
Mode of Payment: Application Fee cum Processing charges can be paid through ATM cum Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking OR SBI Bank Challan Form (Payable at State Bank of India)
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online from 25th September to 14th October 2019.
For more details & Apply: Click Here