RITES Recruitment 2019 | www.ritesltd.com | Junior Assistant/ Manager | 46 Posts | B.Com/ BBA/ BMS/ CA/ CMA | Across India | Last Date: 10th October 2019
Company: RITES Ltd
RITES Ltd., a Government of India Enterprise was established in 1974, under the aegis of Indian Railways. RITES is incorporated in India as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 and is governed by a Board of Directors which includes persons of eminence from various sectors of engineering and management.
RITES Ltd., an ISO 9001:2008 company, is a multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
Company Website: www.ritesltd.com
Positions: Junior Assistant/ Junior Manager
Total vacancies: 46 Posts
- Junior Manager (Finance) – 22 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Finance) – 24 Posts
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs 5-12 LPA
Junior Manager (Finance) :
- Qualified CA/ CMA (earlier known as ICWAI)
Junior Assistant (Finance) :
- B.Com/ BBA (Finance) / BMS (Finance)
- Candidates belonging to General/ EWS category (and candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD applying against unreserved posts) should have first class degree/ minimum 60% marks in Minimum Qualification for consideration against unreserved posts
- Reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD as applicable) should have at least 50% marks in Minimum Qualification for consideration against reserved posts
Age Limit: Maximum age 21-30 years as on 01-09-2019
The selection process for Junior Manager is based on writen test & Interview and for Junior assistant is based on written test followed by document verification.The candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.The written test will be conducted at 6 different locations across India.
Centre for Written Test:
For Junior Manager:
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/
EWS/ SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 300/-
For Junior Assistant
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 300/
- EWS/ SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 100/-
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can submit an application in online from 18th September 2019 to 10th October 2019.
For more details: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here