NABARD Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Development Assistant | 91 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ Any Degree | Across India | Last Date: 2nd October 2019
Company: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development is to give the credit in boosting the rural economy of the Indian Government. The mission of this NABARD is to develop the bank of the nation for the prosperity of fostering rural.
NABARD is to give the promote sustainable and rural development and equitable agriculture technology and non-financial interventions, technology and innovations for securing prosperity.
Company Website: www.nabard.org
Positions: Development Assistant
Total Vacancies: 91
- For Development Assistant: 82 posts
- For Development Assistant (Hindi): 9 posts
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs.32,000/ PM
For Development Assistant:
- Candidates should complete a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised University/Institutions with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
For Development Assistant (Hindi):
- Candidates should complete a bachelor’s degree in Hindi or English from a recognised University/Institutions with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
Note: Pass class for SC/ ST/ PWBD candidates
Age Limit: 18 to 35 years as on 01-09-2019
- The selection process will involve two phases they are preliminary (Phase-I) and the main exam(Phase-II), both are online examinations.
- The tests except for English will be available bilingually, i.e. in English and
- The Preliminary Examination is only qualifying in nature and is meant to serve as a screening test.
- Only those candidates who score sufficiently high in both, individual tests & in aggregate shall be shortlisted for Main Examination
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests in both the phases. 1/4th mark will be deducted as penalty for each wrong answer.
Phase I – Preliminary Examination (Online)
|Test of English Language||40||60 minutes|
|Test of Numerical Ability||30|
|Test of Reasoning||30|
Phase II – Main Exam (Online)
|Test of Reasoning||30||90 mins for Objective Tests & 30 mins for
|General Awareness (with special
reference to agriculture, rural
development and banking)
|Test of English Language
- For All Others Category: Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD/ EXS: No fees
Intimation Charges: Rs.50/- for all candidates
Mode of Payment: The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online from 14th September to 2nd October 2019.
For more details: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here