CodeNation Hiring Challenge 2019 | 31 LPA | 2020 & 2021 batch | Across India
|Position||Software Development Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Experience||0- years (2020 & 2021Batch)|
|Education||BE/BTech ME/MTECH-all streams,MCA, MS, Dual Degree- MTech+BTech, PHD.|
|Published Date||15th September 2019|
|Last Date||19th September 2019|
- CodeSprint is open to all for participation. To be eligible for prizes and job opportunities at CodeNation, users must reside in India and be a fresher (Graduating in 2020/2021) pursuing BTech, BE, MTech, ME, MCA, MS, Dual Degree- MTech+BTech, PHD.
- Winning these prizes is not going to be easy. You’ll first have to take up the CodeAgon- The Lakh challenge and face off against thousands of other developers who are taking up this challenge!
Upcoming Off Campus Jobs Across India (Must Apply):
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Shell||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Oracle||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|HCL||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Tech mahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Rules And Scoring:
- This is an individual participation competition.
- You can code using Hackerrank’s interface, which currently supports over 40 major languages. Learn about their environment and time limits here. If you are not yet familiar with their platform, check out Solve Me First to acquaint yourself
- The registration link will be open till 19th September 2019 8:00 PM IST . Only the registered students will receive a mail with a private link to start the challenge . Kindly write to us at email@example.com If you do not receive the invite by 20th September 2019 even after registering .
- Please refrain from discussing strategy during the competition
- All submissions are checked by a plagiarism detector. Any case of code plagiarism will disqualify both users from the competition
- CodeNation and HackerRank decisions are final
- Prizes will be awarded to those participants who have given consent to share their information with CodeNation
- Current CodeNation Employees are not eligible for prizes
- Please expect 6-8 weeks post competition to receive your prizes
- Please expect 6-8 weeks for interview schedule
- Each challenge has a predetermined score
- Each submission for every problem will be scored based on the number of test cases it passes
- A participant’s total score is the sum of the scores earned for each problem attempted. If you submitted more than one solution for a problem, only the highest score achieved will be used in this calculation
- Participants are ranked by score, with the cumulative time taken (between the competition start time and the time of your correct submission) used to break ties
Compensation Package: 31 Lakhs (Base: 24LPA +1L Joining Bonus +1L CNU Graduation bonus + 1L Benefits + 4 L CNU Benefits)
Summer Internship Details
- Duration: 2 months
- Location: Bangalore
- Stipend: Rs 75,000 per month + benefits
- Projects: Live projects where you can see the impact of what you create in these 2 months.
How To Apply :
- Last Date To Apply: The registration link will be active till 19th September 2019.
- All those who get registered will receive a private link to access the test.
- Kindly write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have registered but did not receive the link.
Apply Link: Click Here