Wipro Off Campus Drive 2019 | Project Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Across India
|No. of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Job Location||Across india|
|Experience||0- years (2020 Batch)|
|Published Date||15th september 2019|
Upcoming Off Campus Jobs Across India (Must Apply):
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Shell||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Incedo||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|HCL||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
- B.E./B.Tech / 5 years Integrated-M.Tech Only
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- 60% or CGPA Equivalent to 60% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Batch: 2020
- Branch of Study: All Streams.
- Applicable for 15 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro-rata basis
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course in 10th, 12th & Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of the selection process.
- Should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college/university.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability, English (verbal) Ability.
Duration: 60 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing.
Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.
Duration: 60 mins
- Candidate can choose any one programming language for the coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python
How To Apply:
Apply Link : Click Here