Microchip Off Campus Recruitment Drive | BE/ BTech /MCA | 2017-2019 Batch |Software Engineer| Bangalore |Last Date:ASAP
|Position||Engineer I – Software Development|
|No. of Vacancies||–|
|Salary||Best in industry|
|Education||BE /B.Tech /MCA|
|Published Date||16th September 2019|
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related streams.
- Minimum of 0-2 years of experience in C++ and Linux
- Beginners to intermediate programming skills – object-oriented design and analysis/debugging skills
- Good knowledge in Data Structures, System Programming etc
- Quick Learner and flexible to take up different tasks.
- Experience or exposure to Data Storage domain
- Experience on Linux, Windows, and VMware platforms
- Knowledge in SCSI Primary, Block, and Storage Enclosure command sets.
- Knowledge of Enterprise servers and storage environments
- Knowledge in Storage Enclosure Zoning and Management
- Experience developing software in Advanced REST a plus.
- Knowledge and use of standards such as REST, HTML5, JSON
- Knowledge in SOAP, IPMI, CIM, and RESTFUL protocols
How To Apply :
Apply Link: Click Here