Yamaha Motors Off Campus Recruitment 2019 | Graduate Engineer Trainee| BE/BTech/MCA | 2018-2019 | Delhi NCR|Last Date :Asap
|Company||Yamaha Motors Solutions India Pvt Ltd|
|Position||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Job Location||Delhi NCR|
|Salary||Best in industry.|
|Education||BE /B.Tech -CS/IT and MCA|
|Published Date||3rd septemeber-2019|
- Degree and Streams: B.E./B.Tech in CS/IT and MCA
- Batch: 2018-2019
- Academic Percentage: 70% & above throughout academics
- Backlog: No
** Upcoming Off Campus Jobs Across India (Must Apply):
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Shell||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Incedo||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|goldman sachs||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Job Responsibility :
- Trainee (GET) is responsible for providing support and working under the direction of a superior by providing services related to software programming tasks such as coding, testing and implementation.
- – The major duties will revolve around working and assisting in the contribution and enhancement of projects.
- – Trainee (GET) require to work with a team to design, develop, implement and execute programs in a view to providing quality assurance of the projects.
- – Trainee has to have innovate design strategies and plans in an endeavor to develop high-quality project deliveries.
- – Require to keep updated by learning the languages, which will enhance the performance of the business of the company with a positive approach.
– Strong analytical skills
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– Knowledge of X++, ERP would be added advantage.
Training Period: 6 month (Faridabad)
Compensation during Training Period: 21000/-
Bond: 2 years (bond amount 1 lakhs & will keep original educational documents for 2 year period)
Job Location: Greater Noida (After completing the Training period at Faridabad location)
CTC: 6 LPA post training period
Interview Location: Delhi
13th September – Written Test and HR Technical
– 14th September- Final round for the candidates who got shortlisted on 13th September at Faridabad office location
Note: You have to submit your one original certificate at the time of joining
Joining: Immediate Joining
How To Apply :
More Details : Click Here