IBM Pool Off Campus Recruitment 2019 | Security Analyst | BE/BTech/MCA| Across India |Last Date :15th August
|Company||IBM India Pvt Ltd|
|No. of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||INR- 3 to 4 LPA|
|Published Date||12th august 2019.|
|Last Date||15th August 2019|
- Course Completion Year: 2018/2019(Only candidates, who have completed & cleared their educational degree and have all Semester Mark sheets should apply)
- Degree Courses: Graduation and Post-Graduation – B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA– 65% or 6.5 CGPA. 10th / 12th – No Constrain.
- No current /past backlogs.
** Upcoming Off Campus Jobs Across India (Must Apply):
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Cognizant||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|AMERICAN EXPRESS||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Incedo||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|TCS||23 Aug 2019||Across India||Click Here|
|INFOSYS||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Selection Process :
- Selection Process
- Initial Screening
- ACAT Online Test
- WSI Online Test
- Group Discussion (if required)
- Personal Interview.
- Online Exam – 10th August
- Face to Face Interview – 11th August.
Roles and Responsibilities-Security Analyst:
- Monitor security events and incidents
- Investigate security issues
- Perform threat hunting
- Configure and Monitor alerts from various security tools.
- Prepare use cases, policies and implement.
- Be responsible for executing consulting engagements in the areas of Security Strategy Risk and Compliance, Data and Application Security, Identity and Access
- Review the client contractual requirements
- Proactively and dedicate identify project risks, security incident and report to the concerned teams.
- Support incident investigation and event analysis
- Evaluate the current level of compliance to security framework
- Students must carry one hard copy of marksheets, resume, 3-4 Passport size photographs (recent) and Photo ID Card(Driving License/ Passport/ Voter ID/ College ID).
- All the students should appear for interview in formal dress .
- All the students are required to carry their all qualification documents starting from 10th Class.
How To Apply :
Students who have studied Cyber security/ Data Security/ Network Security or similar subjects as a separate course or as a subject in BE/B.Tech only are eligible to apply for this post.
Details: Click Here
Direct form Apply Link : Click Here