SAIL Recruitment 2019 | BE/ B.tech / MBA /Any degree/Diploma/12th /ITI |265 Posts | Last Date: 21 & 31st July 2019
|Position||Technical Staff(Executives & Non-Executives)|
|No. of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||INR 15,830- Rs.58,000/-month|
|Published Date||15th july 2019.|
|Last Date||31st July 2019|
- Management Trainee: 06 Posts
- Jr. Manager (Quality Testing-Ultrasonic) (E-1):
- Jr. Manager (Safety) (E-1) :06 Posts
- Dy. Manager (Boiler and Turbine I Operation) (E-3): 11 Posts
- Fire Operator (Trainee) :25 Posts
- Operator-cumTechnician (Boiler Operator):07 Posts
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) : 47 Posts
- Attendant-cum- From Technician: 19 Posts
- Fireman-cum-Fire Engine Driver (Trainee): 81 Posts
- Bachelor Degree (full time) in Fire Engineering from Govt. recognized University / Institution.
Jr. Manager (Safety) (E-1) :
- Bachelor Degree (full time) in any branch of Engineering / Technology from Govt. recognized University / Institution and having practical experience of working in a factory for a period not less than 02 years after acquiring Degree in Engineering qualification.
- Possess a PG Degree or Diploma in Industrial Safety recognized by State Government.
- Has adequate knowledge in Odia language.
Dy. Manager (Boiler and Turbine I Operation) (E-3):
- Bachelor Degree (full time) in Mechanical Engineering from Govt. recognized University/ Institution and having Boiler Operation Engineer Certificate issued by Central/State Boiler Board.
- Post Qualification experience of at least 07(seven) years in operation and maintenance of boiler and turbine in a Thermal Power Plant.
Jr. Manager (Quality Testing-Ultrasonic) (E-1):
- Bachelor Degree (full time) in Metallurgy from Govt. recognized University / Institution with UT Level Ill ISNT/ASNTfor wrought products(like Plates/Sheets/Pipes etc.) with 1-year experience in a production unit or laboratory or inspection testing agency and having practical experience in ultrasonic testing of wrought products.
Fire Operator (Trainee) :
- Graduation in any stream with Sub Officer course from National Fire Services College, Nagpur and valid driving license for Heavy Motor Vehicles.
Operator-cumTechnician (Boiler Operator):
- Matriculation with 03 years full-time Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Power Plant/ Production/ Instrumentation Engineering from Govt. recognized institute with First Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of Competency.
Operator-cum- Technician (Trainee) :
- Matriculation with 03 years (full time) Diploma in Engineering in the relevant discipline of Mechanical/ Metallurgy/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation from Govt. recognized institute.
Attendant-cum- From Technician:
- Matriculation with ITI (full time) in the trade of Fitter from Govt. recognized institute.
Fireman-cum-Fire Engine Driver (Trainee):
- Matriculation with a valid driving license for Heavy Motor Vehicles with at least 01-years experience of driving of relevant motor vehicles.
- The qualification must be from Universities or Institutes recognized/accredited by council/bodies like UGC/AICTE/NCVT/SCTE&VT set up by Central/State Government. Candidates having prescribed qualification, experience, etc, as given above, can apply against relevant posts and Discipline.
- Candidates who have not acquired the prescribed qualification, experience, etc, as mentioned above, on or before the closing date of submitting application i.e. 31/07/2019 need not apply
Age Limit:as on 31.07.2019
- For Management Trainee (Tech.) Fire, Fire Operator (Trainee), Attendant-cum- From Technician, Fireman-cum-Fire Engine Driver: From 18 to 28years
- For Jr. Manager (Safety) (E-1): From 18 to 30 years
- For Dy. Manager (Boiler and Turbine I Operation): From 18 to 37 years
- For Jr. Manager (Quality Testing-Ultrasonic), Operator-cumTechnician (Boiler Operator): From 18 to 30 years
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC (Non-creamy Layer)
- 10 years for PWD GENERAL
- 15 years for PWD SC/ST
- 13 years for PWD OBC (Non-creamy Layer).
Note: For Departmental candidates (employees of SAIL), the upper age limit shall be 45 years irrespective of the caste/category of the candidates.
The Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the written test/Skill Test/Trade test/Physical Ability test and Interview.
Scheme of Examination:
For Executive Post & Non-Executive Post::
- The written test will consist of 100 Objective type question in 2 segments; Technical Knowledge test for 80 marks and General aptitude test for 20 marks.
- The duration of the test would be for two hours.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the written test for unreserved/EWS posts will be determined based on 50 percentile score.
- For SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy Layer)/PWD candidates, the minimum qualifying marks will be 40 percentile score.
- The Written Test for Executive posts shall be conducted at Rourkela only.
- The Written Test for Non-Executive posts shall be conducted in 04 cities as given below:
- For Executive Post: Rs.500/-
- For the post of Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee), Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operator) and Fire Operator (Trainee): Rs.250/-
- For the post of Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) and Fireman-cum-Fire Engine Driver (Trainee): Rs.150/-
Note: SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
How to apply:
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through SAIL’s website from 10.07.2019 to 31.07.2019.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here.
SAIL Recruitment Management Trainees (Administration):
|Job Role||Management Trainees|
|Salary||Rs.20,600-46,500/- per month|
|Last Date||21 July 2019|
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 60% marks. At least two years full time MBA/PG Diploma in Management with 60% marks in Human Resources/Personnel Management & Industrial Relations/Personnel Management/Masters in Human Resources & Organizational Development for HR discipline, Marketing for Marketing discipline and Production/Operations/Materials/Logistics/Supply Chain Management for Materials Management discipline.
Age Limit: as on 14.6.2019 –Upper age limit is 28 years.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- ODC(NCL): 3 years
- OWD: 10 years for general, 15 years for SC/ST, 13 years for OBC.
- Domiciled in the state of J&K from 1/11/80 to 31/12/89: 10 years for general, 15 years for SC/ST, 13 years for OBC.
- Departmental Candidates upper age limit: 45 years
SAIL Recruitment for community wise post:
- UR: 27 posts
- OBC : 16 posts
- SC: 8 posts
- ST: 4 posts
- EWS: 5 posts
Note: Persons with Disability, 2 posts are reserved across the streams on a horizontal basis.
- The selection process is based on the Online test, Group discussion and Interview.
- The Online Examination will be of 200 Marks consisting of two parts, The first part is the Domain Knowledge Test for 100 marks and the second part is Aptitude Test for total 100 marks. The second part consists of four segments, viz. quantitative aptitude, English Language, Reasoning, and General Awareness of 25 marks each.
- The shortlisted candidates in the online examination are taken to the Group Discussion and Interview.
- General: Rs.700/-
- SC/ST/PWD/EWS/Departmental candidates: Rs.100/-
How to apply :
The eligible and interested candidates apply online only through Careers page on SAIL’s website on or before 18 July 2019.
For More Details & Apply: click here
Commencement of online registration: 29/05/2019
Closing date for online registration: 18/06/2019