Adtran Hiring Freshers | Junior Engineer | BE/BTech / ME / MTech-CSE,ECE,EEE | Hyderabad |Last Date :ASAP
|Company||Adtran Networks India Private|
|No. of Vacancies||MULTIPLE|
|Salary||Best in industry|
|Education||BE /BTech /ME / MTech|
|Published Date||11th july 2019|
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Master ‘s Degree in Computer Science or Electronics Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Good knowledge on Test Automation development using Python/Robot Framework.
Experience in access technologies like xDSL, xPON and next Generation Broadband Network testing that includes triple play testing.
- Familiar with L2/L3 network device function, configuration and protocols (VLAN, TCP/IP, DHCP, IPv4, etc).
- Familiarity with common industry test equipment (Cisco Switches/Routers, Spirent Test Centre/Abacus, Shenick, N2X, and IXIA).
- Good hands on experience in design test beds/topologies, handling various traffic equipment/tools.
- Good understanding of QA methodology — test plans, test cycles, test reviews and software releases.
- Conduct and participate in design reviews and test plan reviews.
- Perform unit and system level testing of implemented software modules and enhancements using lab test equipment needed.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with remote teams across time zones.
- Hands on experience in test log analysis and debugging/trouble shooting issues.
- Experience in providing guidance, training and mentoring to automation test engineers for the implementation of testing automation
- The DVT Engineer will be a member of a team responsible for test case generation and implementation, including test case automation and scripting. Test cases will be designed to verify system level functional specifications for advanced telecommunications networks and services. This DVT Engineer is an entry-level position where the work is primarily focused on learning and developing professional concepts within component engineering.
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here