GRSE Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Trainee Engineer | 50 Posts | BE/ B.Tech | Across India | Last Date: 31st July 2019
|Position||Trainee Marine Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||50|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||As per standard|
|Education||BE / B.TECH|
|Published Date||09Th july 2019|
|Last Date||31ST JULY 2019|
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Naval Architecture / Mechanical & Automation Engineering from college approved by all India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) / UGC with minimum 50% marks in final year of engineering. (Sandwich Courses are not acceptable)
- The candidate should have minimum 50% of marks in English in any of the following examinations: 10th/12th/Degree
Age limit: Below 28 years as on 01-09-2019 (Relaxation as per government policy)
Candidates will be called for admission/verification of original documents based on merit list prepared as per the marks obtained in final year (i.e. average of 7th & 8th semester) of engineering degree, subject to fulfilment of other eligibility criteria.
- Commencement of Training: 1st March 2019.
- The course is approved by The Director General of Shipping, Mumbai, Govt. of India.
- Training Fee: Rs.1,82,000/- for others & Rs. 1,72,900/- for SC/ST candidates.
Application Fee: Rs. 1,000/- (No fee for SC/ST candidates).
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft – Drawn in favour of “Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd., payable at Kolkata.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application from GRSE website (www.grse.in) and send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 31st July 2019.
5, R. N. Tagore Road, (Near Dunlop Bridge)
- Nationality proof.
- 10th std.mark sheet & certificate as proof of Date of Birth.
- 12th std./I.Sc, Diploma mark sheet(s) & certificate (for parallel entry candidates).
- B.E./B.Tech. consolidated mark sheet/mark sheets and Final/Provisional degree certificate from college/university.
- Bonafide & AICTE/UGC approval letter from college with approval No. & date, as per the format attached below.
For More Info & Application Form: Click Here