BSF Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Commandant| 135 Vacancies | Last Date: 08 thAugust 2019
|No. of Vacancies||135|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Job Location||Across india|
|Salary||INR 560000 PA|
- Graduation from a recognized University as applicable to Assistant Commandant(Direct Entry).
Note: The eligibility for AC/. (GD) through LDCE will be as per the RRs of the respective Forces.
- Note more than 35 years.
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
Note: The candidate should have completed 04 (Four) years of regular service as on 1 January 2017 in the rank of Sub-Jnspeëtor(GD)/Inspector(GD)/Subedar Major (GD) including a period of training and should have a clean record of service as prescribed by respective CAPFs.
As applicable to Assistant Commandant (Direct Entry) which are as under:-
|Height (Minimum in cms)||165 cms||157 cms|
|Chest (Minimum in ems) Unexpanded Min Expansion||81 cms 05 cms||NA|
|Weight in Kgs||50 kgs||46 Kgs|
BSF Selection Procedure:
The Selection Process will be based on the written examination, Physical standard test and Physical efficiency test, Medical test and Interview & Personality Test.
Scheme of Written Exam:
- The written exam can consist of three papers for every 100 marks.
- Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be the objective type/Multiple choice questions in English or Hindi.
- Paper 3 will be descriptive type in the medium of the writing of essay may be opted by the candidate as Hindi or English.
|Paper-I (Intelligence Test and General knowledge)||100||100|
|Paper-UI (Essay, Précis Writing, and Comprehension)||–||100|
How to apply :
All interested and eligible candidates shall apply through proper channel on or before 08 August 2019.
For more details & Application form: Click here
ITBP, Block No. 4,
New Delhi – 110003.