Tobacco Board Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Field Officer/ Technical Assistant | 41 Posts | Andhra Pradesh/ Karnataka | Last Date: 15th July 2019
|Position||Field Officer/ Technical Assistant/ Accountant/ Superintendent|
|No. of Vacancies||–|
|job Location||Andhra Pradesh/ Karnataka|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||Rs. 35400 PM|
For Field Officer/ Technical Assistant:
- B.Sc (Agriculture)
- Knowledge of tobacco cultivation & grading
For Accountant/ Superintendent:
- Degree of a recognized University or Institute.
- Diploma or certificate Course in Tally Accounts Software from a recognized institute.
Age Limit: 18 to 30 years as on 01-06-2019
For Field Officer/Technical Assistant:
- The selection process is based on the written test (Knowledge of Agricultural Science, General Knowledge and General English).
For English Stenographer Grade III:
- The selection process is based on the written test (Reasoning Ability, General Awareness/ knowledge of Accounting Principles, English Language, Numerical Ability and Office Work Aptitude).
Application Fees: Rs.500+GST
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online on or before 15th July 2019.
For more Details: Click here
Application Link: Click Here