Accenture Mega Off Campus Drive | Freshers | IT Operations Associate |BE/ B.Tech – Auto, Civil, CSE, EEE, E&C, E&I, Mech, Telecom;(all streams)| Last Date:21st June 2019
|Company||Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd|
|Position||IT Operations Associate|
|No. of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Education||BE/ B.Tech – All Streams|
|Published Date||5th June 2019|
|Last Date||21st June 2019|
- Candidates should possess B.E / B.Tech students (across streams) who have graduated in the academic year 2019
- Mandate Documents required: All 8 Semester mark sheet along with Provisional Degree
- Certificate or Convocation Degree Certificate
- An aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6 and above in graduation
- No standing backlogs at the time of application and joining
- A maximum 1-year gap in education between 10th and graduation
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Fundamental technical know-how on system troubleshooting
- Willing to work in 24×7 shifts
- Willing to relocate for project deployment to any part of India basis business requirement
- Must agree to take up Infrastructure Security related roles – i.e.
- Cloud/Security/Network/Service Management/Service
- Resources may be deployed as Technologist to respond to the incidents / issues reported by customer, predominantly through voice interaction and also through e-mail, chat and remote support.
- IT Operations professionals supporting infrastructure operations and / or manage delivery for IT production systems and services based on operational requirements and service agreements
Job Locations: Candidates should be flexible to relocate to any location.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive by following the link given below.
Apply Link: Click here