Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Recruitment 2019 |Deputy Engineer,engineer|Salary-23,000-1,40,000/Month |BE/ B.Tech – CSE,MECH,ECE,EEE,CIVIL| 36posts | Across India|last date: 22nd June 2019
|Company||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|No. of Vacancies||6|
|Venue Location||Across India|
|Last Date||19th June 2019 and 22nd June 2019.|
Total vacancies:6 Posts.
- Vizag-2 Posts
- Mumbai-1 post
- Port Blair- 1 Post
- Kochi-1 Post
- Chennai-1 Post
- GEN / OBC candidates with first class in B.E / B. Tech Engineering Graduate from AICTE approved Colleges in Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication / Telecommunication Engineering.
- Candidates with first class in AMIE / AMIETE, in the above disciplines are also eligible to apply.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates with pass class in the above degree / disciplines are eligible to apply
- Experience: Minimum TWO YEARS relevant post qualification hands-on industrial experience as on 01.05.2019 is essential. Teaching experience and Apprenticeship will not be considered
Age Limit: Upper Age Limit 27 Years (As on 1.5.2019):
Age Limit Relaxation:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates.
- 10 years for PWD candidates.
- The selection process is based on Written Test and Interview. The written test will consist of objective type questions from basic Engineering subjects, in the respective disciplines/specializations and General Aptitude etc. The candidates who cleared the written test will be called for interview. The call letters for the written test will be uploaded on the website tentatively on 01.07.2019.
Application Fees: Rs 500
Payment Mode: SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch).
Note: SC/ST/PWD & Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply :
All interested and eligible candidates can submit the application in online from 29 May 2019 (9 A.M) to 19 June 2019(5 P.M)
For More Details: Click here
Apply Link: Click here.
BEL Recruitment for Electronics/Mechanical Engineer:
|Job Role||Electronics/Mechanical Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||19 June 2019|
- Electronics – 20 Posts
- Mechanical – 05 Posts
- General/OBC – First class in B.E/B.Tech (Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Mechanical)
- SC/ST – Passed in B.E/B.Tech (Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Mechanical)
Age Limit:(as on 1.5.2019)
Maximum Age Limit:
- General:26 years
- OBC :29 years
- SC/ST : 31 years
Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in both the Written Test and Interview.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the BEL website. On-line application will be available till 19.6.2019(5 PM)
For more details: click here
Apply link: click here.
BEL Walk in Interview for Civil Engineers:
|Job Role||Civil Engineer|
|Salary||Rs. 23000/- per month|
|Last Date||22 June 2019|
- General and OBC: Passed with First Class in BE / B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution.
- SC/ST/PWD: Passed in BE / B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution.
Age Limit (as on 1.6.2019):
Maximum Age Limit:
- 28 years for General
- 31 years for OBC
- 33 years for SC/ST
Note: Experience in Project Planning. Site coordination, estimation, execution of Industrial infrastructure and underground complexes, continuous casting of RCC slabs, SOIL/ROCK stabilization during excavation, Quality Control Procedure, co-ordination of Inter-disciplinary activities, billing, exposure to AutoCAD and Microsoft Project will be preferred.
- General – 03 posts
- OBC – 01 post
- SC/ST – 01 post
Selection will be through a Written Test on 21.06.2019 (Friday) followed by an interview only for who are shortlisted from the written test.
Note: The candidates must come prepared to stay in Kolkata for 2-3 days.
How to apply :
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria may attend the Walk-in-Interview to be held on 21.06.2019 (Friday) at 9:00 AM onwards at the prescribed venue.
For more detail and Application form: click here
Date: 21.6.2019 & 22.06.2019
Time: 9.AM onwards
Kenilworth Hotel, Kolkata
1&2, Little Russel Street,