Wipro Off Campus Recruitment Drive | BE/BTech/BSC/BCA/BA | Across India
|No. of Vacancies||–|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||INR.BEST IN INDUSTRY.|
|Education||BE/B.Tech -CSE/ IT, EEE, ECE, Mech, Telecom; B.Sc/ BCA,BA,|
|Date Posted||10th AUGUST 2019|
- Year of Passing : 2019 Batch
- All Arts, Science, Commerce and Engineering Graduates
- (Diploma/ ME/ MTech/ MBA/ MCA/MSc streams are NOT eligible)
- Candidates must have a full-time degree course recognized by the Central/ State Government of India.
- All arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidate should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
- Candidate who has appeared in any Selection Process at Wipro in the last three months is not eligible.
- Candidate must not have more than three years of gap, if any, between 10th and graduation.
- Candidate must be willing to work in a 24*7 shift environment and relocate to any location within India.
Upcoming Off Campus Jobs Across India (Must Apply):
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|TCS||23rd august||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Incedo||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|goldman sachs||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment comprising of 3 sections:
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview.
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week).
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here
Note: Venue and date for the selection process will be sent through Email Venue and date for the selection process will be sent through Email