Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2019 |Assistant|M.Com/Any Degree| 25posts | Chennai|Venue date: 24th August 2019
|Company||CMRL Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2019|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Last Date||24th August 2019|
- Assistant(Accounts): 2 Posts
- Assistant( Document Management System):1 Post.
Minimum of 2 years experience in the respective discipline.
- Candidate must possess post-graduation in Commerce discipline with an aggregate of 60% & above from a reputed University recognized by Govt. Should possess a minimum of 2 years of post-qualification experience in a PSU / Listed Company / Private Sector in Finance and Accounts department.
- Candidate should have handled the complete payment process from PO checking, invoice processing and loading payments in the bank portal.
- Candidate must possess graduation in any discipline with an aggregate of 60% & above from a reputed University recognized by Govt. Degree in Computer Application will be given preference.
- Should possess a minimum of 2 years of post-qualification experience in handling project related documents (both hard copy to digital) and document management. Candidates with skills and experience in using Project Document Management/ software such as MS share point will be preferred.
- Diploma / Certification in computer application (MS Office etc,) will be desirable.
Age Limit:as on 14.08.2019-Maximum Age Limit:28 years.
- 5 years for Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars) or Scheduled Tribes
- 2 years in respect of candidates belonging to Most Backward Classes/ Denotified Communities, Backward Classes (other than Muslim) or Backward Classes (Muslim).
Salary & Posting details:
- Assistant(Accounts): Rs.25,000
- Assistant( Document Management System): Rs.25,000
The selection methodology comprises a two-stage process, interview followed by Medical examination. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness.
- Expenses for the first time medical examination of the candidate will be borne by CMRL. However, in case a candidate seeks an extension for joining, then the second time medical examination expenditure will be borne by the candidate.
- To & fro travel expenses for the medical test shall be borne by the candidate.
- The candidate who fails in the prescribed medical test will not be given any alternative employment and decision of CMRL is final on this issue.
How to apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can submit the duly filled application form and attend the walk-in-interview along with required documents on 24 August 2019.
Note: Registration of candidate will be done between 9.00 hrs and 14 hrs on the Walk-in date.
Date: 24 August 2019.
Poonamallee High Road,