IBM scheduled Off Campus Drive 2019 |2018-2019 Batch|Technical Support Associate| BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ E&C,MECH,EEE,Any Degree |Across India| Last date: Asap
|Position||Technical Support Associate,Project Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||–|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Published Date||4th july-2019|
- Any Bachelor Degree.
- Minimum 0 to 2 years of experience in Technical Support role.
- Ensure that urgent customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible.
- Experience to work well in a fast-paced environment and demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Utilize available time efficiently in order to achieve effective and efficient results
- Demonstrate the ability to assemble a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
- Proven knowledge to successfully solve problems and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns.
- Knowledge in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Act as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
- Anticipate customer needs and effectively addressing concerns related to their issue or resolution
- Provide direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and chat.
- Provide remote infrastructure support delivery and performing problem cause analysis
Collaborate with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service.
- As a Technical Support Associate, you will be responsible to solve client issues in an effective and timely manner as prescribed Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where challenged and inspired every single day.
- And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
Application Links: Click Here