Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL) Job notification 2019 | Salary-20600–46500/Month |Management Trainee|BE/B.Tech| Across India | Last Date :14th June 2019
|No. of Vacancies||142|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Published Date||27th May 2019|
|Last Date||14th June 2019|
- Degree in Engineering (full time) with 65% marks (average of all semesters in all years), in six Engineering disciplines of Mechanical, Metallurgy, Electrical, Instrumentation, Chemical and Mining. (For SC/ST/PWD and Departmental Candidates 55%)
- The requisite qualification should have been acquired through a regular/ full time course from Universities / Institutions recognised/ accredited by councils/ bodies like UGC/ AICTE etc. set up by Central / State Govt. for the purpose.
Age Limit: 18-28 years.Relaxation as per govt policy (As on 14.06.2019)
SAIL Recruitment through GATE 2019-Eligible GATE Papers:
SAIL will be recruiting Management Trainees (Technical) in the following 6 engineering disciplines from GATE 2019. For Management Trainee (Technical) posts in SAIL, candidates having degree in related disciplines as per relevant GATE paper given below can apply against the respective discipline.
|Discipline||GATE 2019 Code||Total Posts|
- Candidates who apply for SAIL, will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the relevant GATE-2019 examination paper and as per the Company’s requirement.
- Shortlisted candidates would be intimated to appear for Group Discussion and Interview through Careers Page website of SAIL.
- Criteria for the marks for the candidates would be in the ratio of 75:10:15 for Written test (GATE-2019), Group Discussion and Interview, in that order.
- From among those who qualify in the GATE-2019 paper, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion (GD) and Interview in the ratio of 1:12 for each discipline, category wise, in order of merit. In case two or more candidates are placed on the same cut-off point in the final merit list, the offer letter will be issued to the candidate having higher marks in the written test. In case, there is a tie in the written test marks also, the candidate with higher marks in eligibility qualification (Degree in Engineering) will be selected.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 25 May 2019 to 14 June 2019.
Non – refundable application fee of Rs 700 (Rs 700 Fees + Bank charges). The application fee is not applicable for SC/ST/ExSM/PwD/Departmental candidates.
How to apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online .
Thank you!!!.Please share with your friends on FB, Whatsapp and subscribe to our TELEGRAM channel for add on walkins and other SME JOBs shared.