TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) Off Campus Drive 2019 | Freshers |Associate System Engineer|2019 Batch |BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc ,-IT,CSE,ECE,EEE, Mech, Mechatronics, Production,All streams | Across India| Last date:24th July 2019
|Position||Associate System Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs.3.36 LPA for B.E / B.Tech
Rs.3.53 LPA for M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc
|Published Date||26th May 2019|
- Full-Time Graduates from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA – 2019 YOP
- 60 % throughout Academics in X/XII/UG/Diploma/PG
- 1 Active Backlog. (To be cleared within the stipulated Time Period defined)
- Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years.
- All Engineering Streams.
- MCA with BSc/BCA/BCom/BA (with Math /Statistics Background)
- M.SC in Information technology/Computer Science/Software Engineering
The TCS National Qualifier Test will have two steps.
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
The Online test have the following sections and conducted for 1.5 Hours
|Selection||Duration||No of Questions|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40 mins||20|
|Programming Concepts||20 mins||10|
|Coding||20 mins||1 Problem Statement|
The personal Interview has three rounds.
How to Apply:Click here.
- Online Registration start date: 7 June 2019
- Registration End Date: 24th July 2019
- Hall Ticket Issue Date: 31st July 2019
- Date of Test: 3 rd & 4th August 2019
- Join TCS: Updated soon