Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2019 | Assistant Engineer Trainee |BE/ B.Tech-IT/ECE/EEE/EIE/EE | 2018 Batch| Delhi/NCR | Venue Date :23 May 2019
|No. of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Education||BE/ B.Tech –IT/ECE/EEE/EIE/EE|
|Published Date||15th May 2019|
|Venue Date||23rdMay 2019|
- B.Tech IT/ECE/EEE/EIE/EE-2018 Batch Only
- 60% in 10th, 60% in 12th and 6.0 and above CGPA in UG
- Joining :- Immediate Joining Preferred
- Backlogs :- No Active Backlogs and Arrears.
Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
Domain experience: area of expertise – (Recruiter to supply) e.g. Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.
ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications would be an advantage
- Knowledge sharing & collaboration skills
- Problem solving & creative thinking
- Ericsson knowledge
- English skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Working with people
- Manage instructions & procedures.
We are now looking for a 1st Level Operations professional. This job role is responsible for the coordination, support, management and execution of reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
- Event management
- Incident management
- Remote site access control
- Legal request execution
- Billing operations
- Assurance support activities.
- Online Test(45 Mins)
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interviews
- Result Declaration
How to Apply:
Note: The Registration link is open for only those students who fulfill Syntel’s Eligibility Criteria and whose college is registered under Syntellect 2019 (Syntel’s campus initiative for 2019).
Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology (BPIT),
PSP-4, Dr KN Katju Marg,
Sector 17, Rohini,
New Delhi, Delhi 110089.
Application Link: Click Here