Collins Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2019 | Freshers | GET & PGET Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | May 2019
|Position||GET/ PGET Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Rs 6.25 LPA (GET) & Rs 6.5 LPA (PGET)|
|Education||BE/ B.Tech ,ME /M.Tech|
|Published Date||10th May 2019|
- Electronics Engineering (BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech,.) degree in Electronics with > 70% marks
- Skills Required:
- Good programming skills in Embedded C, Ada, C++ and any Assembly language.
- Good RTOS fundamentals.
- Good understanding and usage of Serial communication protocols RS-232/422, SPI,
- Understanding of software development tools/ configuration management tools will be a plus
- This position is for the Electronics & Motor Control Center (EMCC) at Global Engineering Centre, UTC Aerospace Systems.
- Executes Value Engineering, New Product Introduction and Production support projects.
- Software Validation as per requirements provided.
- Conducts Unit tests/ Functional & System Test on the development environment or target systems.
- Participates in Software design reviews and Code walk through.
- Debugging and troubleshooting.
How To Apply:
This Job posted on Monster. If you are applying through mobile only Registration page will open. Register first (Submit or Create Now). You can also apply using Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo. or Registered users can Sign In to apply.
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
Application Link: Click Here