Mishra Dhatu Nigam Ltd (MIDHANI) Job notification 2019 | Management Trainee/Assistant Manager | Salary-50,000PM|Freshers/Exp | BE /B.Tech /MCA /MBA | Hyderabad| Venue Date:10th June 2019
|Company||Mishra Dhatu Nigam Ltd (MIDHANI)|
|Position||Management Trainee/Assistant Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||–|
|Education||BE /B.Tech /MCA /MBA|
|Published Date||9th May 2019|
|Venue Date||10th June 2019|
Total Vacancies: 15
- Assistant Manager- 12 Posts
- Management Trainee- 1 Post
- Dy.Manager-2 Post
- Degree preferably in Engineering / Physical Sciences and 2 years Masters degree in Business Administration (MBA) or equivalent with specialization in Human Resource Management or MA (Personnel Management & IR) or MSW.
Management Trainee (Company Secretariat)
- Graduate with Associate membership of Institute of Company Secretaries of India(ICSI). Degree in law preferred.
Asst.Manager (IT – Systems Admin.)
- 60% marks in BE / B.Tech in CSE / IT / ECE or 60% marks in MCA.
- MCP/MCSE/RHCE/Solaris certification is desirable.
Asst.Manager (Quality Control)
- 60% marks in BE / B.Tech in Metallurgy / Material Science / Mechanical
Engineeringdards like ASTM, ASME, AMS etc is desirable.
Asst.Manager (Materials Management)
- 60% marks in graduation preferably BE / B.Tech and MBA in Materials
Management / PG Diploma in Materials Management
Asst.Manager (Heat Treatment)
- 60% marks in BE / B.Tech in Metallurgy
Asst.Manager (Methods & PAG)
- 60% marks in ME / M.Tech in Metallurgy Candidates having industrial / research exposure in Processing of special steels / superalloys /titanium alloys will be preferred.
Dy.Manager (Materials Management)
- 60% marks in graduation preferably BE / B.Tech and MBA in Materials Management / PG Diploma in Materials Management
Dy.Manager (IT – Network Admin.)
- 60% marks in BE / B.Tech in CSE / IT / ECE with CCNA certification. CCNP or any
firewall certification is desirable.
- Assistant Manager- 2 Years
- Management Trainee- Freshers
- Dy.Manager-4 Years.
Age Limit (As on 08.05.2019): Below 35 years (Relaxations as per govt policy)
- The selection process is based on written test and interview
To Apply: Click here