Virtusa Off Campus Drive 2019 | Freshers | Associate Engineer | 2017-2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech– CSE / MECH / IT /MCA (any stream),B.Sc (Any stream) |All India |July-2019
|No. of Vacancies||–|
|Job Location||Bengaluru / Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad / Secunderabad, Pune|
BE/ B.Tech/ MCA,B.Sc
|Published Date||9th July 2019|
- 2017, 2018 & 2019 pass-outs from B.E/BTech/BSC/MCA
- No Standing Arrears.
** Upcoming Off Campus Jobs Across India (Must Apply):
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Cognizant||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Informatica||1 Aug 2019||Pune||Click Here|
|Virtusa||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|ATOS Syntel||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview.
Online Assessment Syllabus:
- Core Java ( Mandatory )
- Software Engineering Concepts
- SQL Queries
- Web Technology.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Responsible for developing defect free, best in class code using one or more programming/scripting languages with the ability to apply continuous integration techniques to build software products and deliver business solutions.
- Have good understanding on data structures, algorithms, design patterns, and other technical concepts.
- Good knowledge of Java, RDBMS, and SQL.
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Be a strong team player and collaborate to ensure the success of the team.
- Manage multiple project and personal priorities simultaneously.
How To Apply:
Application Link: Click Here