SUZLON Walk-in Drive 2019 | Diploma | 2017-2019 Batch | 16 & 17 April 2019
|Position||Diploma Trainee Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Salary||Best in industry|
|Published Date||14th APRIL , 2019|
|Venue Date||16 & 17 April 2019|
- Electrical Diploma 2017, 2018 & 2019 pass out candidates only
- Academic criteria screening 60% throughout (10th, Diploma aggregate %)
- Male candidates preferred. Completed min. 18 years of age on the day of selection.
- Experience: Fresher / maximum 6 months to 1 year experience
- Academic Grades: First class (60%) in 10th, Diploma (aggregate%) with no pending backlog
- Job Location flexibility: Readiness to be deputed at remote OMS site locations at any of the 8 states where Suzlon operates in India (AP KA TN RJ GJ MH MP )
- Physical Fitness: Physically fit with no medical history and having physical endurance to climb 90-100 meter tall -Wind turbine towers.
Job Description: Diploma Trainee Engineer for Operation and Maintenance Services.
- Technical test paper pencil test Electrical Diploma objective questions.
- Personal Interview round Technical, HR, Behavioral.
- Pre-employment medical test
- TCT – Tower Climbing Test
- Employment Offer
- DTE Diploma Trainee Engineer (M2 level)
- CTC 1.44 Lakh pa (Bachelor shared accommodation, canteen, transport on the site provided by Suzlon. Travel reimbursement, annual increments & incentives as per applicable policy)
- 6 weeks training program (3 weeks classroom training + 3 weeks – OJT)
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive by following the link given below.
Venue Date: 16 & 17 April 2019 (Tuesday & Wednesday) Registration Time: 08.30 hrs
Plot No- 540/1780, Patharagadia,
Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751024
- Pan Card Photocopy
- Aadhar Card Photocopy
- Photographs (Passport Size)
- Relevant Certificates (Testimonials)