HP Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Technical Engineer | 2017 & 2018 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – CSE, EEE, E&C, Mech; B.Sc/ BCA | Bangalore | April 2019
|Company||Hewlett-Packard India Pvt Ltd|
|Position||Technical Solutions Rep II|
|No. of Vacancies||–|
|Experience||Freshers (0-1 Year)|
|Salary||INR 3.5 to 5.0 LPA|
|Education||BE/ B.Tech – CSE, EEE, E&C, Mech; B.Sc/ BCA|
|Published Date||12th april 2019|
- Applies basic knowledge of the job skills and company policies and procedures to complete a variety of assignments/tasks.
- Good understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job.
- Works on assignments that are routine to moderately complex in nature and require basic problem resolution and independent judgment.
- Allocates own time efficiently. Receives general instructions on all work.
- Working from a standard protocol and utilizing documented processes to respond to customer issues. Some judgment may be used to supplement the outlined process.
- Successfully resolve simple to moderate technical issues (related to hardware and software) from incoming customer contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer-relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (for example more complex warranty).
- Begin to proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
- Work is often reviewed by Supervisor or Team Lead.
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
Application Link: Click Here