CGI Off Campus Drive 2019|Associate Software Engineer |BE /B.Tech – All streams/MCA/MSc(Comp Sci) | Freshers | 2018-2019 Batch|Bangalore | Last Date:ASAP
|Position||Associate Software Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Salary||BEST IN INDUSTRY|
|Published Date||12th April 2019|
- Degree: BE/B.Tech(All Streams)/MCA/MSc(Comp Sci)
- Cut-off Marks: 65% in BE/B.Tech and 60% in 10th and 12th
- Additional Criteria: No Current Backlog
- Candidates with no prior work experience and should have completed their BE/B.Tech (All Streams)/MCA/MSc(Comp Sci) in 2019/2018
- Good Analytical and Problem solving capabilities, Ability to learn and adapt to latest technologies.
- Exposure to Java/.Net /C/C++/Python/PLSQL/Sharepoint would be an added advantage.
- Skills: Java, Middleware, Unix, .NET, PL/SQL, Python, Testing Environments
- Entry Level professional, representing the most common entry point into the organisation.
- Performs routine activities related to applications development/ Testing/ Support/ Maintenance/ Enhancement.
- Focuses on learning and acquiring work skills/knowledge in the respective field.
- As part of a team you will design, build, install, implement and/or maintain software applications for some of the leading global organizations.
- You will carry out enhancements to existing applications as well as developing, testing and implementing new applications.
- You will support 24X7 mission critical systems for CGI clients across the globe to deliver on their business.
- You should be able to Develop, Analyze and Maintain complex software and solve complex engineering problems quickly and smartly.
- As a part of global delivery teams, you will be working alongside experts and fellow professionals and clients from around the world.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive by following the link given below.
Apply Link:Click here