Johnson Controls Recruitment 2019 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech-Instrumentation / Electrical/ Electronics / Electronics & Communication. | Pune
|Position||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Salary||Best in industry|
|Published Date||09th APRIL , 2019|
- BE/ME (Instrumentation / Electrical/ Electronics / Electronics & Communication.
- Knowledge of HVAC systems like Chilled Water System, Cooling Towers, Primary & Secondary pumping systems, Hot Water System, Different types of AHUs, FCUs, VAV systems etc.
- Strong knowledge of BMS architecture with different types of Operator workstations, Supervisory Controllers, DDC controllers, Sensors & Actuators etc.
- Knowledge of different types of network protocols like BACNet, LON, Modbus, OPC, and other protocols.
- Must be proficient in wiring of starters, field devices, safety interlocks & panels.
- Experience in engineering, installing and commissioning of HVAC & BMS systems for infrastructure projects like pharmaceuticals, airports, commercial buildings, hospitals.
- Experience in the field of Automation (PLC programming/SCADA).
- Proficient in written and verbal communication.
- The primary responsibility for this role is to support presales engineering for Building Automation System global projects as per country specific standards.
- Handling daily routine activities related to presales estimation support by preparing technical assessments.
- Basic knowledge about bill of material preparation, cost estimation to come up with competitive bid.
- Follow processes, maintain required quality standards and on time deliveries to ensure customer satisfaction.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive by following the link given below.
Apply Link: Click here