Accenture Off Campus Drive 2019 | Freshers | 2018 Batch | BCA/B.Sc | Across India | 13 & 20 April 2019
|Position||Application Support New Associate (Level 13)|
|No. of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Published Date||09th APRIL , 2019|
|Venue Date||13 & 20 April 2019|
- B.C.A (Computers), B.Sc. (Chemistry, Computer Science, Electronics, IT, Mathematics, Physics) students who have graduated in academic year 2018
- Aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6 and above at the time of recruitment process.
- No active backlog at the time of application to Accenture
- Maximum 1 year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Should be an Indian Citizen.
- Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work.
- All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India.
- Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport)
- Gurugram (Haryana) – 13th April 2019
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu) – 20th April 2019
- Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu) – 20th April 2019
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive by following the link given below.
Apply Link: Click here