Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019 | Project Officers | 34 Posts | BE/ B.Tech – Civil/ Mech/ EEE/ E&C/ I&C; MCA/ M.Sc | Last Date: 24th April 2019
|No. of Vacancies||34|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Date Posted||1st April 2019|
|Last Date||24th April 2019|
Total Vacancies: 34
- Mechanical – 20 Posts
- Electrical – 5 Posts
- Electronics – 4 Posts
- Civil – 2 Posts
- Instrumentation – 1 Post
- Information Technology – 2 Posts.
- For First year – Rs.30,000/- PM
- For Second year – Rs.31,000/- PM
- For Third year – Rs.32,000/- PM
- Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil/ Instrumentation Engineering with 60% of marks from a recognized University.
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or Masters Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application/Information Technology with 60% of marks from a recognized University.
- Minimum of two years post qualification experience/ training in a Shipyard/ Port/ Marine Engineering Training Institute/ Heavy Engineering Company.
- Proficiency and experience of working in a computerised environment would be advantageous.
Age Limit : Below 30 years as per 24-06-2019
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the performance of Personal Interview.Application Fee: Rs.200/- (No fee for SC/ST/ Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD))Mode of Payment: Online mode through Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking.Interview Centre: Cochin Shipyard Limited, Kochi.
The Chief General Manager (HR & Training),
Cochin Shipyard Ltd,
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment by latest by 25th March 2019.
More info & Application Form: Click here