Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB) Recruitment 2019 | Assistant Engineer, Environmental Scientist, Assistant, Typist | BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/Any degree/Others |Tamil Nadu | Last date: 23 April 2019
|Company||Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB)|
|Position||Assistant Engineer, Environmental Scientist, Assistant, Typist|
|No. of Vacancies||224|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Job Location||Tamil nadu|
|Date Posted||26th march 2019|
|Last Date||23 April 2019.|
Total Vacancies:224 Posts
- Assistant Engineer – 73 Posts
- Environmental Scientist – 60 Posts
- Assistant (Junior Assitant) – 36 Posts
- Typist – 55 Posts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Chemical Engineering, and
- Master’s Degree in Environmental Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ M.Tech. Environmental Science and Technology awarded by Anna University/ M.Tech. Petroleum Refining & Petrochemical awarded by Anna University/M.E. Environmental Management awarded by Anna University.
- Master’s Degree in Science in any one of the following disciplines
- The disciplines are Chemistry, Biology, Zoology, Environmental Chemistry, Environmental Science, Environmental Toxicology, Microbiology, Marine Biology, Bio-Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Botany
Assistant (Junior Assitant):
- A pass in Bachelor’s Degree and
- Diploma / Certificate in Computer Course for a period of minimum six months
- A pass in Bachelor’s Degree.
- A pass in the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting Higher Grade in English and Tamil; and
- Diploma / Certificate in Computer Course for a period of minimum six months.
Knowledge of Tamil: Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil.
Age limit : Minimum Age limit – 18 years as on 01.01.2018
Maximum Age limit:
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs/MBCs/DCs/BC/BCMs & Destitute Widows of all Castes (For Asst/ Typist): Below 35 Years
- For ‘Others’: Below 30 Years (Should not have completed)
- For Differently Abled Persons: up to 10 years over.
- Others as per Govt Policy.
- Assistant Engineer/Environmental Scientist: Rs.37,700-1,19,500/-
- Assistant/Typist: Rs.19,500-62,000/-
- The selection process will be based on Online Examination, Interview for the post of Assistant Engineers, Environmental Scientists, Assistant (Junior Assistants), Interview and Skill Test on Typing for the post of Typists.Application Fee:
- For OC/BCO/BCM/MBC/DNM candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, PWD & Destitute Widows: Rs.250/-
- Mode of payment: Online mode through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.Examination Centre: Ariyalur, Karur, Ramanathapuram, Trichirappalli, Chennai, Krishnagiri, Salem, Tirunelveli, Coimbatore, Madurai, Sivagangai, Tiruppur, Cuddalore, Nagapattinam, Thanjavur, Tiruvannamalai, Dharmapuri, Kanyakumari, Theni, Nilgiris, Dindugul, Namakkal, Tiruvallur, Vellore, Erode, Perambalur, Tiruvarur, Villupuram, Kancheepuram, Pudukottai, Tuticorin, Virudhunagar
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment by latest by 25th March 2019.
More info & Application Form: Click here