Cognizant Mega Off Campus Drive and Programmer Analyst Trainee in Gujarat | Freshers | Engineer Trainee-pan india | Salary: Rs 3.38 LPA |BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Auto, Civil, CSE, EEE, E&C, E&I, Mech, Telecom; M.Sc/ MCA |
|Position||Engineer Trainee – Service Desk|
|No. of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||INR. Rs 3.38 LPA|
|Education||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – All Streams, MCA & M.Sc (5 years integrated course|
|Published Date||21th march 2019|
- 2017/ 2018 batch of BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – All Streams, MCA & M.Sc (5 years integrated course)
- Consistent academic record of minimum of 50% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects taken into consideration)
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maximum 2 years gap in education.
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have minimum 50% aggregate (all subjects taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears.
- Any students who have applied and waiting for re-evaluation would be considered only with the initial results declared.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Open only to Indian nationals.
- Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift / domain.
- 2017 & 2018 Batch candidates with provisional/convocation degree certificate, all education documents, PAN Card & passport are only eligible to participate.
- Note: “Passport and PAN number is mandated for on-boarding process. If you have applied for passport, kindly share the application tracking number and reference number received from passport seva kendra” during onboarding.
- Service desk associate will serve as the first point of contact for customers over the phone, e-mail or ticketing tool on technical issues. SD Analyst will provide first and second line technical support to the customers. The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of issues. The Apt candidate should have basic understanding on concepts of Networking & Computer hardware & software components.
– Group Discussion
– Technical Interview
– Voice Assessment
– HR Discussion
Interview Location: Chennai/ Coimbatore/ Bangalore/ Hyderabad/ Pune/ Gurgaon/ Kolkata.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive by following the link given below.
Apply Link: Click here
Programmer Analyst Trainee in Gujarat:Last date to apply :20th april