CGI Off Campus Drive 2019|Associate Software Engineer |BE /B.Tech – CSE/ IT /Information Science /ECE /Telecom | Freshers | 2016-2018 Batch|Bangalore | Last Date:ASAP
|Position||Associate Software Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Salary||BEST IN INDUSTRY|
|Published Date||13th March 2019|
- Degree: BE/B.Tech
- Branches: CSE/IT/Information Science/ECE/Telecom
- Batch: 2016, 2017, 2018 Passed out
- Cut-off Marks: 65% in BE/B.Tech and 60% in 10th and 12th
- Additional Criteria: No Current Backlog
- Candidates with no prior work experience should have completed their BE/B.Tech in 2018, those with 1-2 years of experience should have passed out not earlier than 2017/2016.
- Ability to communicate clearly across teams in diverse geographies.
- Good Analytical and Problem solving capabilities, Ability to learn and adapt to latest technologies.
- Exposure to Java / .Net /C/C++/Python coding would be an added advantage.
- As part of a team you will design, build, install, implement and/or maintain software applications for some of the leading global organizations.
- You will carry out enhancements to existing applications as well as developing, testing and implementing new applications.
- You will support 24X7 mission critical systems for CGI clients across the globe to deliver on their business.
- You should be able to Develop, Analyze and Maintain complex software and solve complex engineering problems quickly and smartly.
- As a part of global delivery teams, you will be working alongside experts and fellow professionals and clients from around the world.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive by following the link given below.
Apply Link:Click here