Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) Recruitment 2019|Junior Engineer|Diploma |6379 posts | Last Date: 15 April 2019
|Company||Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC)|
|No. of Vacancies||6379|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Date Posted||12th March 2019|
|last Date||15th April 2019|
Total vacancies: 6379 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 5815 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 432 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 132 Posts
- Educational Qualification:
- Diploma of Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering accredited institutions from New Delhi who related technical education be given diplomas by the Council / University OR
- Diploma provided in the Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering in non-distance mode by DEEMED University established under the provisions of UGC Act provided that the said DEEMED University received the approval of the University Grants Commission for doing diploma courses in civil engineering.
Age limit : 18 to 37 years As on 01.08.2018
Age Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities
- Others as per govt rules.
he selection process of Junior Engineers will be based on the Merit list.
- For General/OBC & Other state candidates: Rs.200/-
- For SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of Bihar State: Rs.50/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
How to apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment by following the link given below.
More info & Application Form: Click here