Amazon Off Campus Drive 2019 | Seller Support Associate & Transaction Rick Investigator | BE/B.Tech/Any degree | 2016-2018 Batch | Freshers/experienced | Bangalore | Last Date:ASAP
|Position||Seller Support Associate & Transaction Rick Investigator|
|No. of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Salary||INR 2.9 to 4.0 LPA|
|Education||BE /B.Tech /MCA /Any degree|
|Published Date||9th March|
- Any Graduation with Freshers/Experienced Candidates.
Seller Support Associate:
- Language: English proficiency
- 6 + months experience within a customer service /contact Centre environment would be
- Demonstrated desire to expand skills into new areas.
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox
- Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail is advantageous
- Process improvement awareness and experience
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
Transaction Risk Investigator:
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically
- Self disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Effectively prioritizes work time to ensure productivity and fulfills department
- standards for time spent
Note: Candidates who had attended for the same role in last 6 Months need not apply.
- Seller support Associate:
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Transaction Risk Investigator:
- Demonstrated ability to exceed expectations with regard to performance and individual contribution
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns
- Demonstrated positive, results oriented attitude
- Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply.
Application Link:Click here