Union Bank of India (UBI) Recruitment 2019 |Specialist Officers|181 Posts |Any degree / BE / B.Tech / MCA / MBA / LLB/ CA / Others | Across India | Last date :27th March 2019
|Company||Union Bank of India|
|No. of Vacancies||181|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||INR. Not disclosed|
|Education||Any degree /BE/ B.Tech /MCA /MBA/ LLB /CA /Others|
|Published Date||5th March 2019|
|Last Date||27th March 2019|
Total vacancies: 181 Posts
- Fire Officer – 1 Post
- Economist – 6 Posts
- Security Officer – 19 Posts
- Integrated Treasury Officer – 15 Posts
- Credit Officer – 122 Posts
- Forex Officer – 18 Posts
- Credit Officer: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
- Forex Officer: Graduate/ Post Graduate degree in any discipline from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
- Integrated Treasury Officer: Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree with specialization in Finance/Mathematics/Statistics/ Commerce from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
- For detailed eligibility conditions, Age limit, Selection Procedure & Others will be uploaded on Union Bank of India website (www.unionbankofindia.com) on 6th March onwards.
- For General & OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs.100/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
The Selection Process shall be based on the Online test and/or Interview.
Application Link: Click Here.