Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2019 | Junior Manager Trainee, Trainee| Freshers | CA /ICWA /Diploma /ITI| Last Date:1st April 2019
|Company||Hindustan Copper Limited|
|Position||Junior Manager Trainee, Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||7|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Job Location||Jhunjhunu (Rajasthan)|
|Date Posted||25th February 2019|
|Last Date||1st april 2019|
Total Vacancies:7 Posts
- Jr. Manager (Finance) Trainee – 1 Post
- Trainee (Civil) – 3 Posts
- Trainee (Mechanical) – 1 Post
- Trainee (Mazdoor Trainee) – 2 Posts
Jr. Manager (Finance) Trainee: Intermediate Exam of Institute of Chartered Accountants/ICWA from a recognized University/Institute.
Trainee (Civil): 03 years regular Diploma in (Civil Engineering) from a recognized University/Institute.
Trainee (Mechanical): 03 years regular Diploma in (Mechanical Engineering) from a recognized University/Institute.
Trainee (Mazdoor Trainee): High School and ITI in any Trade from a recognized Institute.
Age limit : Below 38 years (As on 01.02.2019)
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
- Jr. Manager (Finance) Trainee: Rs.10,000/- During Training & Rs.30,000-1,20,000/- After Training
- Trainee (Civil/Mechanical): 1st Year – Rs.9,000/-; 2nd Year – Rs.9500/- & 3rd Year- Rs.10,000/- During Training & Rs.17,380-31,810/- After Training
- Trainee (Mazdoor): 1st Year – Rs.8,000/- 2nd Year- Rs.8,500/- 3rd Year-Rs.9000/- During Training & Rs.15,920-29,050/- After Training
The selection procedure shall be based on
- Jr. Manager (Fin.) Trainee – Written Test and Interview of only short-listed candidates on the basis of written test.
- Trainee: On the basis of result of written test based on merit.
Examination Centre: New Delhi (NCR).
Chief Manager (HR),
Khetri Copper Complex,
Hindustan Copper Limited,
Khetri Nagar, Distt Jhunjhunu,
Rajasthan, Pin Code – 333504.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application from Hindustan Copper website (www.hindustancopper.com) send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 1 April 2019.
More info & Application Form: Click here