FCI Recruitment 2019 for Jr Engineer/Steno/Assistant | 4103 Posts | Last Date: 25TH March 2019
|Position||Junior Engineer, Steno, Typist, Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||4103|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Education||B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/ Any degree|
|Last Date||25th March 2019|
Total vacancies: 4103 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 117 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) – 72 Posts
- Steno Grade-II – 76 Posts
- Assistant Gr-II (Hindi) – 45 Posts
- Typist (Hindi) – 39 Posts
- Assistant Gr-III (General) – 757 Posts
- Assistant Gr-III (Accounts) – 509 Posts
- Assistant Gr-III (Technical) – 720 Posts
- Assistant Gr-III (Depot) – 1771 Posts
Junior Engineer (Civil):
- A Degree in Civil Engineering or
- Diploma in Civil Engineering with one year experience.
Junior Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical):
- Degree in Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering or
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering with one year experience in the case of Diploma holders only.
Steno. Grade- II:
- Graduate along with O‘ level qualification of DOEACC and speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively or
- Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application with speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively.
- Degree of a recognized University with Hindi as the main subject.
- Proficiency in English.
- One year experience of translation from English to Hindi and vice versa.
- Graduation or equivalent.
- 30 W.P.M speed in Hindi Typing.
- Preference will be given to the candidates knowing bilingual typing (English and Hindi) and Computer knowledge.
Age limit : As on 01.01.2019.
- As per Govt rules.
- Junior Engineer/Assistant (Hindi): Below 28 years
- Steno Grade-II/Typist: Below 25 years
- Assistant Gr-III: Below 27 years
- Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
- Junior Engineer: Rs.11,100-29,950/-
- Steno Grade-II/Assistant Gr-II: Rs.9,900-25,530/-
- Typist/Assistant Gr-III: Rs.9,300-22,940/
- The selection process of FCI Recruitment will be based on written examination.
- The online test will comprise of Phase-I and Phase-II exams.
- The marks obtained in Phase-I will not be reckoned in final merit ranking.
- For Steno/Typist Posts, The final merit will be decided on the basis of marks secured in written test, subject to qualifying the Skill Test.
- The Online test and skill test (wherever applicable) shall be followed by document verification.
Scheme of Examination – Phase-I:
|Subject||No. of Qns & Marks||Duration (Minutes)|
Application Fee: of Rs. 500/- (No fee for SC / ST / PwBD / Serving Defence Personnel / Ex-Serviceman and Women candidates)
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets, UPI.
Application Link:start date-23rd Feb 2019. Click Here