GAIL Recruitment 2019 | Executive Trainee |27 Posts | Last Date: 13th March 2019
|No. of Vacancies||27|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Education||BE / B.TECH|
|Date Posted||13th February 2019|
|Last Date||13th March 2019|
Total vacancies:27 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Chemical) – 15 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation) – 12 Posts.
- Executive Trainee (Chemical): Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Technology with minimum 65% Marks from recognized University /Institution.
Executive Trainee (Instrumentation): Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% Marks from recognized University /Institution.Note: Candidates who are currently in the final year (2018-19) of their Engineering Degree
course (including 05 years BE/ B Tech + ME/ M Tech integrated dual degree in Engineering
course) are eligible to apply.
Age limit: As on 13.03.2019 Below 28 years.
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates
- 10 years for PWD-General, 13 years for PWD-OBC (NCL) & 15 years for PWD-SC/ST
- Others as per Govt rules
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2019.
- Based on the GATE-2019 score and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview for the position of Executive Trainee in the relevant disciplines.
|Post/ Discipline||Corresponding GATE 2019 Paper||GATE 2019 Paper Code|
|ET (Chemical)||Chemical Engineering||CH|
|ET (Instrumentation)||Instrumentation Engineering||IN|
Note: Only GATE 2019 Score is valid for this recruitment process. GATE score of 2018 or prior is not valid.
How to apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment by following the link given below.
More info & Application Form: Click here