BYJU’s Mega Off Campus Drive 2019 | B.E/B.Tech/MBA | 2000+ Vacancies | Across India | Last Date :ASAP
|Position||Business Development Associate|
|No. of Vacancies||2000|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs 10 LPA|
|Education||BE /B.Tech /MBA|
|Published Date||9th February 2019|
- Passed out of 2019, 2018,2017,2016, 2015 & 2014
- Excellent spoken and verbal skills
- Ability to plan and execute
- Ability to persuade and negotiate
- Ability to work under stress
- Ability to work in a team
- Fast-learner, keen on details, and self-motivated
- A knack for marketing
- Generating revenue by counselling prospects and converting them to sales.
- Converting free app users to paid users using emails, SMS and direct sales.
- Logging conversations had with prospects on CRM software.
- Doing resume analysis of prospects; suggesting the right type of masters programs
- Explaining the importance of higher education and tools to be used to prepare for the process
- Explaining BYJU’s test prep and admissions consulting products
- Share information on various courses, colleges, test prep products, application process and deadlines on proactive basis for abroad education.
- Answer questions about products/service and delivering to the need of the customer.
- Handle B2B counseling in college campuses when required
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- To be a single point of interface for all customers till conversion.
- Coordinate with respective team for the product services.Helping the team through training and mentoring.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive by following the link given below.
Apply Link: Click Here