BYJU’s Mega Off Campus Drive 2019 | 2014-2019 Batch |Salary 10LPA | BE /B.Tech /MBA | 2000+ Vacancies | Across India |Last Date :ASAP
|Position||Business Development Associate|
|No. of Vacancies||2000|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs 10 LPA|
|Education||BE /B.Tech /MBA|
|Published Date||9th February 2019|
- Passed out of 2019, 2018,2017,2016, 2015 & 2014
- Excellent spoken and verbal skills
- Ability to plan and execute
- Ability to persuade and negotiate
- Ability to work under stress
- Ability to work in a team
- Fast-learner, keen on details, and self-motivated
- A knack for marketing
- Generating revenue by counselling prospects and converting them to sales.
- Converting free app users to paid users using emails, SMS and direct sales.
- Logging conversations had with prospects on CRM software.
- Doing resume analysis of prospects; suggesting the right type of masters programs
- Explaining the importance of higher education and tools to be used to prepare for the process
- Explaining BYJU’s test prep and admissions consulting products
- Share information on various courses, colleges, test prep products, application process and deadlines on proactive basis for abroad education.
- Answer questions about products/service and delivering to the need of the customer.
- Handle B2B counseling in college campuses when required
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- To be a single point of interface for all customers till conversion.
- Coordinate with respective team for the product services.Helping the team through training and mentoring.
Selection Process: Selection Process is based on the Personal Interview
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive by following the link given below.
Apply Link: Click Here