Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2019 | BE /B.Tech /MCA | 2018 Batch |Hyderabad / Bangalore|Last Date :ASAP
|Position||Business technology analyst|
|No. of Vacancies||–|
|Job Location||Hyderabad / Bangalore|
|Salary||INR 3.5 to 5.0 LPA|
|Education||BE/ B.Tech / MCA|
- 2018 pass-outs from B.E / B.Tech (Circuit branches only) and MCA
- 60% and above throughout Academic Career (10th, 12th, Engineering/Graduation, MCA) with no standing backlogs
- Be deadline-oriented and quality focused
- Strong verbal and written communication skills/Effective interpersonal, communication &
- Demonstrate professionalism
- Good presentation skills
- Good general understanding of Information Technology (IT)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good analytical skills.
- Business Technology Analysts at Deloitte are expected to develop strong technical skills in the system/ technology area you are working in.
- As a part of the onboarding process on projects, you are provided with training/ awareness aimed at building proficiency in the role.
- It involves the development of technical and behavioral skills as per defined proficiency levels (as per the Expectation Framework), understanding of the organization specific tools and methodologies and focused capability building on communication excellence as per Deloitte standards.
2 face-to-face Interview Rounds (Technical & HR)
Application Link: Click Here