iQuanti Off Campus Drive 2019 | Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Freshers | 2017/2018 Batch | Last Date:13th February 2019
|No. of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Salary||INR 3.0 to 3.45 LPA|
|Published Date||6th February 2019|
|Venue Date||15th February 2019|
- 2017/2018 batch
- BE / BTech – Any branch (branches other than CS/IT preferred)
- Good academic record and pH score
- Support multi-tenant web application which has developed on Python and AWS.
- Perform data extraction on structure (RDBMS), unstructured (No-SQL), warehouse (Snowflake).
- Execute predefined python/SQL scripts as well as modify based on data need.
- Ensure customer services are operational within the specified SLA.
- Provide timely, quality responses to customer/partner inquiries.
- Maintain existing documents and update them if any modification done during requirements.
- Administer applications issues, provide updates and perform root cause analysis.
- Troubleshoot, test and report all aspects of the product to ensure high availability of the application.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive by following the link given below.
Apply Link: Click Here