ISRO Recruitment 2019 | Jr. Research Fellow| BE /B.Tech /CA /LLB /MBA /Others | Freshers| 26Vacancies|Dehradun (Uttarakhand)| 7 & 8 February 2019
|Position||Jr. Research Fellow|
|No. of Vacancies||8|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Job Location||Dehradun (Uttarakhand)|
|Education||BE/ B.Tech /M.E /M.Tech / M.Sc /B.Sc|
|Date Posted||30th January 2019|
|Venue Date||7 & 8 February 2019|
- M.Sc in Forestry/Ecology/Botany/Environmental Sciences/ Wildlife Sciences/ Biodiversity
& Conservation/Wildlife Sciences or Remote Sensing & GIS or equivalent with the dissertation in Forestry/Ecology. (OR)
- M. Tech in Remote Sensing and GIS or equivalent with dissertation in Forestry/Ecology.
- M.Sc from a recognized university or institution in Physics / Applied Physics / Mathematics / Applied Mathematics/ Geomatics / Geoinformatics / Remote Sensing or equivalent with Physics or Mathematics as one subject at Graduation level. (OR)
- M.Tech/M.E. from a recognized university or institution in Civil Engineering/Geomatics/ Geoinformatics/ Remote Sensing/Computer Science / Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)/ Software Engineering or equivalent
- B.Tech/B.E. in Civil Engineering/Geomatics/Geoinformatics/Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)/Software Engineering from a recognized university or institution with valid GATE/NET score;
- The candidate must be NET or Equivalent qualified in any year in the relevant subject.
- M.Sc in Geology/ Applied Geology with Physics or Mathematics at B.Sc. level.
- B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering/Civil Engineering/Computer Science/Remote Sensing and GIS or equivalent with valid GATE/NET score; (OR)
- M.Sc. in Hydrology/Geology /Atmospheric Sciences/Physics / Mathematics / Geography / Geoinformatics or equivalent with mathematics as subject in 12th standard. (OR)
- M.Tech in Geology/Geophysics/Water Resources Engineering/Hydrology/Remote Sensing and GIS or equivalent.
Age limit : Below 28 years ,As on the date of walk-in-interview
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- The selection process will be based on the performance of Interview.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates apply for Apprentice vacancies in online through Apprenticeship Portal.
Venue Date & Time: 7th February 2019 & 8th February 2019 at 10:00 AM.
IIRS Reception / CISF-Security Office,
4 Kalidas Road, Dehradun,
Uttarakhand – 248001.
More info & Application Form: Click here