Power System Operation Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2019 | Executive Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) | Freshers | 80 Posts | Across India | Last Date: 1st March 2019
|No. of Vacancies||80|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Education||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg)|
|Date Posted||31st January 2019|
|last Date||1st March 2019|
Total Vacancies:80 Posts
- ET (Electrical) – 59 Posts
- ET (Computer Science) – 21 Posts
Educational Qualification: Full Time B.E./B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute with minimum 65% or Equivalent CGPA.
Eligible streams :
- Electrical – Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)
- Computer Science – Computer Science/Computer Engg./Information Technology
Note: Final Year/ Semester students who expect their final results by 14.08.2019 are also eligible to apply.
Age limit: as on 31.07.2019
- Below 28 years
- Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates
- 5 years for SC Candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2019, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Candidates qualified in corresponding paper of GATE 2019 shall only be eligible to be considered for the next stage of selection.
- Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their normalized marks out of 100 in GATE 2019, in the corresponding paper.
|Post Name||Corresponding GATE 2019 Paper|
|ET (Electrical)||Electrical Engineering (EE)|
|ET (Computer Science)||Computer Science and Information Technology (CS)|
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- Unreserved – 40%
- Reserved (OBC (NCL)/SC/ST/PWD) – 30%
Weightage to Different Parameters:
|GATE 2019 Marks (out of 100) in corresponding Paper||85%|
Note: Only GATE 2019 Score (Normalized Marks out of 100) is valid for this recruitment process. GATE score of 2018 or prior is not valid.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM/Departmental candidates)
How to apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment by following the link given below.
More info & Application Form: Click here