MMTC Recruitment 2019 | Deputy Manager | BE /B.Tech /CA /LLB /MBA /Others | Freshers (0-3 Years) | 26 Vacancies | 20th February 2019
|No. of Vacancies||26|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Experience||freshers (0-3 )years|
|Education||BE /B.Tech /CA /LLB /MBA /Others|
|Date Posted||30th January 2019|
|last Date||20th February 2019|
Total Vacancies: 23 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Marketing) – 10 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts) – 10 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Law) -3 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Rajbhasha) – 3 Posts
Deputy Manager (Marketing):
- Bachelors Degree in Commerce/ Science/ Arts (Economics/Statistics)/ Business Administration/ Engineering (in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial/ Civil/ Chemical/Metallurgical/ Mining/ Electronics & Communications/ Information Technology); AND
- 2 (Two) years full-time regular PG Degree/ Diploma/ MBA/ MMS in Business Administration/ Management/ Marketing/ International Business
Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts):
- Bachelors Degree in any discipline; AND
- Chartered Accountant (CA) or Cost & Management Accountant (CMA) (erstwhile ICWA).
Deputy Manager (Law):
- Bachelors Degree in Law (3 years regular course after graduation or 5 years integrated regular course after [10+2]).
- Minimum 2 years experience of practice as lawyer/solicitor or working in a judiciary of a State Govt. or in the legal department of the Central or State Govt. or in a Public Sector Undertaking.
Deputy Manager (Rajbhasha):
- Post Graduate in Hindi with English as one of the main subjects in Graduation or Post Graduation in English with Hindi as one of the main subjects in Graduation. Minimum 60% aggregate marks in post graduation as well as in graduation.
- Minimum 3 (three) years experience of translation in a Govt. Organization/ reputed institution. Experience in implementation of Official Language Act will be preferred.
Age limit : Below 30 years as on 15/09/2018
Age Relaxations: 5 years for SC candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- The Selection process will include objective type Computer Based test and/ or personal interview.
- Candidates shall have the option of appearing in the Computer Based Test/Personal Interview in Hindi or English.
- The weightages for test and interview shall be in the ratio of 80:20.
- Appointment of successful candidates will be subject to verification of various original documents relating to age, Qualifications, Caste, Experience & Medical fitness certificate issued by the Medical Authorities as prescribed under the rules of MMTC.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (No fee for SC, ST, PWD & Ex-Servicemen candidates)
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates apply for Apprentice vacancies in online through Apprenticeship Portal.
More info & Application Form: Click here