ECIL Walk-in-Interview Recruitment 2019 |Technical Officer, Scientific Asst, Junior Artisan |7 Posts |Venue Date: 30th January 2019
|Position||Technical Officer, Scientific Asst, Junior Artisan|
|No. of Vacancies||7|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Salary||Up to INR.23000/Month|
|Date Posted||21st January 2019|
|last Date||30th January 2019|
Total Vacancies: 7 Posts
- Technical Officer – 1 Post
- Scientific Asst-A – 2 Posts
- Junior Artisan – 4 Posts
- A First class Engineering Degree in Mechanical with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University
- Minimum 01 year post qualification experience in the field of Mechanical QC, Raw material testing activities etc.
- A first class Diploma in Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education in Mechanical.
- Should have minimum 01 year post qualification experience in the field of Mechanical QC, Raw material testing activities etc.
- Should have passed ITI (2 years duration) in the trade of Fitter.
- Should have minimum 01 year post qualification experience in the field of mechanical assy activities.
Age Limit : as on 31.12.2018
- Technical Officer: Below 30 years
- Scientific Asst-A /Jr. Artisan: Below 25 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC
- PWD Category – 5 years for Technical Officer & 10 years for Scientific Asst-A/Jr. Artisan
10 more years for PWD Category.
The selection process will be based on performance in Interview (for Technical Officer) & Written Test/Practical Test performance (for Scientific Asst-A & Jr. Artisan).
Pay scale details:
- Technical Officer: Rs.23,000/Month
- Scientific Asst-A: Rs.17,654/Month
- Jr. Artisan: Rs.16,042/Month
Venue Date: 30.01.2019 (Wednesday) Time: 09:30 hrs to 12:00 hrs.
ECIL BRANCH OFFICE,
No.1/1, 2nd FLOOR,
LIC BUILDING, SAMPIGE ROAD,
Required Documents: Eligible candidates may download the application format from our website www.ecil.co.in and attend the walk-in with duly filled in application along with all original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification, experience and caste etc., with one set of photocopies and recent passport size colour photograph.
How to apply
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment by following the link given below.
More info & Application Form: Click here