NML Walk-in-Interview 2019 for Graduate/Technician Apprentice | 13 Posts |Last Date :14th February 2019
|No. of Vacancies||13|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Job Location||Jamshedpur (Jharkhand)|
|Date Posted||20th January 2019|
|last Date||31st January 2019|
Total Vacancies:13 Posts
- Electronics – 2 Posts
- Technician Apprentices – 11 Posts
- Mechanical – 5 Posts
- Electrical – 2 Posts
- Civil – 1 Post
- Electronics – 1 Post
- Metallurgical – 2 Posts
- Educational Qualifications: 4 years regular engineering degree for Graduate apprentices and 3 years’ full time diploma for technician apprentices.
- Disciplines: Mechanical, Metallurgical, Electrical, Electronics and Civil Engineering.
- General Category candidates must have 60% or more marks; reserved category candidates must have 50% or more marks.
- Candidates who have obtained their degree/diploma from 2016 to 2018 are eligible.
- The candidates should NOT have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training as per the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 as amended from time to time.
- Candidates need to register on Board of Practical Training eastern region (BOPT) website before appearing in the interview.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as B.E. or equivalent (for technician apprentices), M Tech or equivalent (for graduate apprentices) shall NOT be considered.
Age limit: as on 31.01.2019
- 18 to 24 years for Technician Apprentices
- 21 to 26 years for Graduate Apprentices
- Relaxations in Upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based merit list.
- Trade/Discipline wise merit list will be drawn based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying exam, on written test and personal interview.
- The candidates will have to qualify successfully through each stage of the selection process i.e. Written Test and Personal Interview and Pre-employment medical fitness for being adjudged suitable for engagement.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they are medically fit as per CSIR-NML’s pre-employment medical standard.
How to apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment by following the link given below.
- CSIR-National Metallurgical Laboratory,
Jamshedpur – 831007,
Documents Required (Originals & photocopies of)
- Degree/ Diploma certificate (provisional certificate in case original is not available)
- Last semester/ year mark sheet
- Class X certificate
- Aadhaar No.
- Two colour passport sized photographs
- Registration No. obtained at BO
More info & Application Form: Click here