NTPC Recruitment 2019 | Engg Executive Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ AMIE | Freshers | 207 Posts | Across India | Last Date: 31st January 2019
|Position||Engineering Executive Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||207|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Education||BE/ B.Tech/ AMIE|
|Date Posted||19th January 2019|
|last Date||31st January 2019|
Total Vacancies:207 Posts
- Electrical – 47 Posts
- Mechanical – 95 Posts
- Electronics – 25 Posts
- Instrumentation – 25 Posts
- Mining – 15 Posts
- Full-time Bachelors Degree in Engineering/Technology/AMIE with not less than 65% marks from recognized University/ Institute.
- Electrical – Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics/ Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage / Power Electronics / Power Engineering
- Mechanical – Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engg/ Production & industrial Engg/ Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering
- Electronics – Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Power / Power Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics
- Instrumentation – Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control
- Mining – Mining Engineering
- Note: Final Year/Semester students are also eligible to apply.
Age limit: as on 31.01.2019
- Below 27 years
- Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates
- 5 years for SC Candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)– 2019.
- Based on the GATE 2019 marks, candidates will be called shortlisted for Online Behavioural/Aptitude Test followed by Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Merit List of successful candidates will be drawn basis 85% weightage to GATE 2019 marks, 5% weightage for Group Discussion and 10% weightage for Personal Interview.
|Corresponding GATE 2019 Paper||GATE 2019 Paper Code|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||EC|
Note: Only GATE 2019 Score is valid for this recruitment process. GATE score of 2018 or prior is not valid.
Application Fee: Rs.150/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman candidates)
How to apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment by following the link given below.
More info & Application Form: Click here