UTC Aerospace Recruitment 2019 | Engineer Trainee/Diploma Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/Diploma|Freshers | Karnataka| Last Date:ASAP.
|Company||UTC Aerospace Recruitment|
|Position||GET/ PGET Engineer Trainee /Diploma Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||–|
|Salary||Best in industry|
|Published Date||15th January-2019|
- Electronics Engineering (B.E/B.Tech / M.E/M.Tech.) degree in Electronics with > 70% marks
- Good programming skills in Embedded C, Ada, C++ and any Assembly language.
- Good RTOS fundamentals.
- Good understanding and usage of Serial communication protocols RS-232/422, SPI,
- Understanding of software development tools/ configuration management tools will be a
- Diploma in Electronics / Telecommunications
- Experience: 0-1 year
- Grade: Min. First Class
- This position is for the Electronics & Motor Control Center (EMCC) at Global Engineering Centre.
- Executes Value Engineering, New Product Introduction and Production support projects.
- Software Validation as per requirements provided.
- Conducts Unit tests/ Functional & System Test on the development environment or target systems.
- Participates in Software design reviews and Code walk through.
- Debugging and troubleshooting.
- The Diploma Trainee will be trained in GEC-PCB -COE (SIS) Team in Electronics components ECAD library and PCB Design
Application Link: GET/PGET Click Here.